Welcome to the website of the SiNANO Institute
The SiNANO Institute is a non profit Association established as a durable EU Network of researchers in order to form a distributed Centre of Excellence in the nanoelectronic field. More than 1200 scientific and technical staff are working together in this field in the SINANO Institute.
Its objectives are to:
- Carry out a role of representation and coordination of the associated Organizations in the area of nanoelectronic devices and technologies,
- Promote the strengthening of the European scientific culture, technical knowledge and skills in the field, and exploit the synergies deriving from the complementary nature of the competencies available at its Members,
- Encourage collaboration between its Members, research bodies and industries,
- Perform training activities, University curricula, Workshops to develop high competence levels in Europe, participate in Roadmaps definition,
- Play an important role in European structuring and programs, and strengthen the overall efficiency of the European research in Nanoelectronics.
Institute's members are renowned European research organisations and universities in the field of nanoelectronics.