09/11/2017 - March 19-21, 2018 EUROSOI-ULIS in Granada, Spain
The 4th edition of the joint International EUROSOI-ULIS Conference will be held in Granada on March 19-21, 2018
The Conference Technical Digest will be published by IEEE and will be made available online through IEEE Xplore.
- Deadline for abstract submission: Jan. 12, 2018
- 2nd Call for Papers: Download
- EUROSOI-ULIS Website Link
Papers in the following areas are solicited
• Advanced SOI materials and wafers. Physical mechanisms and innovative SOI-like devices.
• New channel materials for CMOS: strained Si, strained SOI, SiGe, GeOI, III-V and high mobility materials on insulator; carbon nanotubes; graphene and other two-dimensional materials.
• Properties of ultra-thin films and buried oxides, defects, interface quality. Thin gate dielectrics: high-κ materials for switches and memory.
• Nanometer scale devices: technology, characterization techniques and evaluation metrics for high performance, low power, low standby power, high frequency and memory applications.
• Alternative transistor architectures including FDSOI, DGSOI, FinFET, MuGFET, vertical MOSFET, Nanowires, FeFET and Tunnel FET, MEMS/NEMS, Beyond-CMOS nanoelectronic devices.
• New functionalities in silicon-compatible nanostructures and innovative devices representing the More than Moore domain, nanoelectronic sensors, biosensor devices, energy harvesting devices, RF devices, imagers, etc.
• CMOS scaling perspectives; device/circuit level performance evaluation; switches and memory scaling. Three-dimensional integration of devices and circuits, heterogeneous integration.
• Transport phenomena, compact modeling, device simulation, front- and back-end process simulation.
• Advanced test structures and characterization techniques, parameter extraction, reliability and variability assessment techniques for new materials and novel devices.
Back to the list
Report on Advanced Nanoelectronics.pdf
Sinano Institute Vision
Sinano Institute Who is Who
Poster Sinano Institute