Institute of Electron Technology (Poland)
|The Instytut Technologii Elektronowej (ITE) is a major Polish research centre with the primary focus on semiconductor micro- and nanoelectronics. ITE is involved in educational and training activities for Polish and foreign Ph.D. students and engineers. The Institute is entitled to award Ph.D. and D.Sc. degrees in the field of semiconductor electronics. ITE consists of technology research departments, characterization laboratories and design groups, working in close collaboration.
Number of persons working in the Nanoelectronics field:
Scientific staff includes 20 professors and 51 Ph.D.'s specializing in electronics, physics, chemistry and material technology.
Main Research activities in Nanoelectronics
The mission of the Institute is to conduct the basic and applied research in the field of semiconductor electronics and physics in order to develop and commercialize innovative micro- and nanotechnologies and their applications in semiconductor micro/nano-electronics, optoelectronics, photonics and MEMS technology domains. ITE develops and sells market products such as devices, services and intellectual property rights to domestic and foreign customers.
- Full CMOS/MEMS line incl.
- DWL 200 laser for masks and direct writing
- ICP Bosch etcher
- AML wafer bonder
Full list available on the web page
- Silvaco, SYNOPSYS & COVENTOR packages.
- Probe station plus measure. equip. (Keithley)
- HRTEM - JEOL JEM-2100
- FIB FEI Helios NanoLab (Dual Beam)
- SEM - Philips XL30
- Agilent B1500A, 4294A, Keithley Pkg82, SSM450i
- WSBF syst. of photoelectric measurement
- LPT/SLPT measurement System
- J.A.Woollam spectroscopic VASE ellipsometer
- Mono-Vista micro-Raman spectrometer
- DLTS system, DLS-83-D (Semilab Hungary),
- I(C)-V and Y measurement system (Keithley 237 high voltage source, Keithley 617 programmable electrometer and QuadTech 7600 precision LCR).