The SINANO Workshops are hold since 2005 during the ESSDERC-ESSCIRC conferences that take place every year. Over the next quarter century considerable challenges exist to push the limits of silicon integration down to nanometric dimensions and to enhance device performance in order to meet the ever increasing demands of communication and computing. The aim of these workshops is to present the status and trends of CMOS and beyond-CMOS nanodevices for terascale ICs.
Formerly supported by the Sinano Network of Excellence, then by the SiNANO Institute, the NANOSIL Network of Excellence, the NANOFUNCTION Network of Excellence and the Guardian Angels FET Flagship, they are now supported by the SiNANO Institute.
- SINANO-NEREID Workshop 2017
- SINANO-III-V-MOS-Compose3 Workshop2016
- Sinano Workshop 2015
- Sinano Workshop 2014
- Sinano Workshop 2013
- Joint Sinano/Nanofunction/New Member States/Eastern Europe/ENI2 Workshop April 2013
- Sinano-Nanofunction workshop 2012
- Sinano-Nanofunction-Guardian Angels workshop 2011
- Sinano-Nanosil workshop 2010
- Sinano-Nanosil workshop 2009
- Sinano-Nanosil workshop 2008
- Sinano workshop 2007
- Sinano workshop 2006
- Sinano workshop 2005