The SINANO Institute organizes in Krakow its 15th edition of the SINANO workshop at ESSDERC-ESSCIRC. The European Roadmap for Nanoelectronics, released on December 2018, shows the high importance of the Heterogeneous Integration for both Academic and Industrials.
The aim of this “Heterogeneous Integration of Nanomaterials and Innovative Devices” workshop will be to present the main results in this domain, particularly focusing on 3D integration, 2D Nanomaterials, MEMS, Neuromorphic and Quantum Computing as well as System Integration.
After an introduction: Heterogeneous Integration Roadmap: a System’s Perspective by Giorgos Fagas, Tyndall
three sessions are planned: 3D integration methodologies, Integration of new materials, and Applications.
- 3D integration methodologies
- Per Erik Hellström, KTH: Ge devices for sequential 3D integration
- Aida Todri-Sanial, CNRS_LIRMM: Physical Design Methods for 3D Integrated Circuits
- Fabrice Nemouchi, CEA-Leti: 3D integration the building blocks of upcoming technologies
- Josef Weber, Fraunhofer, EMFT: Technologies for 3D Heterogeneous System Integration
- Integration of new materials
- Ian Povey, Tyndall: Large-area growth of 2D transition metal dichalocogenides by vapour phase methods
- Georg Duesberg, Uni BW Munich: Low Temperature growth of layered Transition Metal Dichalocogenides for BEOL integration
- Max Lemme, AMO: Towards wafer-scale integration of graphene and 2D Materials for electronics, photonics and sensor applications
- Humberto Campanella, Tyndall: Challenges and Opportunities of MEMS for 5G RF Front-end Module integration
- Giorgos Fagas, Tyndall: Europractice extended Technologies and Services: focus on System Integration
Programme Workshop ESSDERC 2019