Call for papers! The 10th Joint EuroSOI Workshop and International Conference on Ultimate Integration on Silicon – 𝗘𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗦𝗢𝗜-𝗨𝗟𝗜𝗦 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰 – will take place on May 15-17th 2024 in Glyfada, in Greece. You can already submit your papers!
This Conference will bring together scientists and engineers working in the field of SOI technology and advanced microelectronics devices, with the objective to promote collaboration and partnership between the different players of the field.
🔹 Extended versions of outstanding papers will be published in a further special issue of Solid-State Electronics.
🔹 The “Androula Nassiopoulou Best Paper Award” will be attributed by the SINANO institute.
🔹 A best poster award will be attributed by Elsevier.
The papers can be submitted until March the 1st, 2024 on the following topics:
1. Advanced SOI materials and structures, innovative SOI-like devices.
2. Alternative transistor architectures (FDSOI, Nanowire, Nanosheet, FinFET, MuGFET, vertical MOSFET, FeFET and TFET, MEMS/NEMS, Beyond-CMOS).
3. New channel materials for CMOS (strained Si/Ge, III-V, carbon nanotubes; graphene and other 2D materials).
4. Properties of ultra-thin semiconductor films and buried oxides, defects, interface quality; thin gate dielectrics: high-κ and ferroelectric materials for switches and memory.
5. New functionalities and innovative devices in the More than Moore domain: nanoelectronic sensors, biosensor devices, memrisors, neuromorphic computing devices, quantum computing devices, energy harvesting devices, RF devices, imagers, integrated photonics (on SOI), etc.
6. Transport phenomena, compact modeling, device simulation, front- and back-end process simulation.
7. CMOS scaling perspectives; device/circuit level performance evaluation; switches and memory scaling; three-dimensional integration of devices and circuits, heterogeneous integration.
8. Advanced test structures and characterization techniques, parameter extraction, reliability and variability assessment techniques for new materials and novel devices.
9. Memory devices, memristors, hardware for unconventional computing such as neuromorphic, in-memory, in-sensor and quantum computing.
Organized by the NCRS Demokritos