Contact person : Alfonso Sanchez – email@example.com
Location: Grenagh, Ireland
Year of creation: 2012
Type of technology:
TCAD software solutions and technology design
Other possible applications of their technology:
- Advanced Logic and Memories
- Nanowire Sensors
- Heterodimensional Transistors
Disruptive innovation (s) :
- Quantum device design
- Accurate electronic description for finFETs, nanowire devices, and transistors from 2D materials
- Open physics framework for inclusion of spintronics and quantum computing requirements in TCAD
Experience and/or interest in financing their product development through publicly funded projects:
They would welcome research proposals for partnership in publicly funded projects in alignment with core competencies and product roadmap. Their employees have a wealth of experience in national and European projects and with extensive experience working with world leaders in integrated circuit manufacturing for pathfinding for emerging technology evaluation.
- M* is a TCAD solution developed for industry leaders to perform for explicit quantum simulations with a multi-band effective mass treatment of electronic structure; easy to use, fast, robust and flexible, making it the ideal tool for advanced technology design.
- Q* is a state-of-the-art k∙p explicit quantum simulator to address advanced devices based on graphene and other 2D materials.
- Compact Model Detective examines how standard compact models must be customised for ultra-scaled or novel devices, or model requirements when integrating advanced material sets.
- e– structure zoo provides the flexibility required to integrate new materials into your design protocols and to seamlessly integrate new material properties into the quantum device simulators M* or Q*.